You never have a second chance to make a first impression. What impression do you make on people?
Are you aware that experts agree that professional success depends on interpersonal skills? Technical knowledge is no longer enough!
Acquiring skills in relating to people will increase your productivity and job satisfaction. This seminar offers you specific techniques for dealing with the 10 most difficult communication scenarios that you and your personnel face.
You will learn how to:
- Get and hold people’s attention
- Gain respect from others
- Achieve cooperation with difficult people
- Act confidently
- Speak up in meetings and groups
- Set limits and say no
- Give negative feedback constructively
- Receive negative feedback constructively
- Deal with anger from others
- Keep your emotions in check
- You will understand how to communicate ideas quickly, concisely and powerfully
- You will enhance the quality of your personal management skills
- Your performance in all aspects of day to day business will be improved
“In a last ditch attempt to support 2 staff members I booked them onto your training course. What happened was nothing short of a miracle. Both of them have been totally transformed in their behaviour and performance in the workplace.”
Frankie Wilson, Regional Account Manager, Pertemps Recruitment Partnership