Public speaking is people’s number one phobia. This two day course will show you how to overcome the fears and to present yourself and your company powerfully and professionally.
Topics covered include:
- Impromptu speaking
- Constructive feedback
- A structure you can use for any presentation
- A 3 stage approach to planning a presentation
- Relaxation, visualisation and self-assertion techniques
- The do’s and don’ts of visual aids
- Question and answer sessions
- Body language: yours and your audience’s
- Understand how to use techniques to plan and deliver your presentations
- Improve your use of preparation time
- Learn coping skills to control your nerves
This programme is also run as a public course. Contact Judith for dates of next programme.
“The programme itself was outstanding but was made that way by the complete professionalism and superb delivery by Judith Gilmore. I called this programme ’faultless’ at the end of day one, but by the end of day two it had improved further to ’totally complete’ I speak for all of the delegates when I say that we have all experienced something special. Thank you.”
Martin Rafe, Venatus